Goals & Outcome
1. Curriculum Assistance + Cognitive Development: We provide technical instruction, supplemental learning, and interactive training in Reading, Writing, Math, Science, and History.
Goal: To educate, train, improve and master core curriculum to achieve excellence in school and life
*Following a placement assessment, students will have supplemental classes tailored by the director, to allow students to excel in Reading, Writing, Math, Science, and History.
- Outcome: Students will develop and demonstrate an effective understanding of core curriculum for their age and grade level
- Outcome: Students will develop pride in fundamental learning and gaining knowledge
2. Multidisciplinary Skills: Introduction, Instruction, and Integration to life skills.
Goal: To teach and encourage students to properly use multidisciplinary skills to implement in the real world.
* By earning money (studio film money), earning money can be obtained in a multitude of ways. Examples showing up to the program, showing proof of finishing homework, participating during our class time, etc.
*from what it means to file taxes why do we need to file taxes. What are the different types of taxes from property, city, state, and federal taxes!
*learning the difference between local, state, and national law.
*learn how to fill out a resume, learn what a resume is.
* from cultivating their idea, writing ideas down, how to apply for an LLC, S- Corp, etc...
*Students will learn a multitude of how to fundraise to earn real-world monies to help start a possible business or to help the community, or others they may know personally.
- Outcome: Students will know how to balance a checkbook
- Outcome: Students will know how to secure business attire along with tying a tie.
- Outcome: Students will be knowledgeable about debt, credit, and the importance of using finance to advance in life.
- Outcome: Students will know about taxes and how to file
- Outcome: Students will learn and practice laws in a way to understand their rights.
- Outcome: Students will be confident reading and filling out applications and resumes
- Outcome: Students will develop entrepreneurial skills and have the knowledge to start a business from scratch
3. Physical, Social, Emotional, and Mental Development: We want to ensure young men are caring for their whole selves and have the tools to deal with emotions, traumas, and general daily life struggles.
Goal: To achieve wellness in all aspects of students’ personal lives
*Participating in team sports and other physical activities like skating, paintball, dance, and self-defense/ martial arts.
*Learn the importance of health and wellness including exercise, nutrition, and autonomy
* Learn healthy coping methods
* Provide a safe space for expression
- Outcome: Students will know their value and importance in the world and their community
- Outcome: Students will achieve physical wellness or understand the tools they can use to become physically well
- Outcome: Students will become knowledgeable about their own strengths and weaknesses and how to achieve balance
Goal: To empower and develop confidence in young men; giving exposure to many career and life paths
Having mentorship and access to a brotherhood/ network of men in the area and nationally
Listen to guest speakers in a variety of fields in the area and nationally
Receive guidance from entrepreneurs, realtors, doctors, lawyers, tradesmen, and more
Students will have access to jobs and internships immediately or after finalizing high school
- Outcome: To secure a job or internship in their field of choice following high school
SO MUCH MORE IS TO COME, STAY TUNED!!!